A few words about us
We provide competent trained testers and repairers for all types of electrical appliances and equipment.
We also inspect and certify fire extinguisher, fire hose reels and all types of Fire Protection Equipment.
Design, supply and installation of all types of Fire Protection Equipment.
Emergency and exit light inspection and testing services.
- Paul Downie 0457 176 291 Penrith
Why Choose Us
- Provide a holistic approach to electrical appliance and equipment inspection by visually inspecting lead, plug, socket and appliance casing to ensure they meet safety standards.
- Provide a repair or replacement service of appliance or equipment flexible lead, plug or socket to ensure compliance to prevent injury.
- Test the appliance or equipment using the most up to date technology and providing the client with a detailed individual test record. The client is also provided with a complete asset register, detailing make, model and serial number.
- Provide a Service that includes; RCD Testing, Microwave leakage testing and 3 phase testing of appliance and lead.
- Make contact with the client prior to when testing is due to expire for worry free compliance.
- Provide NEW TO SERVICE TAGS for new appliances commissioned between test and tagging dates.
- Combine electrical test tagging and fire extinguisher inspection and service and save.
The Best Of Professionals
- Provide a complete Asset Register to the client, of all appliances tested.
- Inspect and service all types of fire protection equipment including extinguishers, hose reels, emergency and exit lighting.
- Affordable, reliable
- Low overheads, means lower prices. No call out fee. No need to pay an electrician to undertake testing and tagging as we can meet your needs for a fraction of the cost.
- Available afterhours to avoid downtime.
- Most repairs can be undertaken on site
- Registered Business, fully insured